The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) is enrolling applicants for individual and family health insurance coverage. Please note: Outside of the annual open enrollment period, you can only enroll if you have a qualifying life event (see examples below).
Next open enrollment period: November 1, 2019 – December 13, 2019.
**Plans sold during Open Enrollment are effective January 1, 2020**
Life events that may qualify for a special enrollment period:
- Getting married
- Having a baby; adopting a child
- Losing other health coverage
- Having a change in income or household status that affect eligibility for premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions
The first step is to determine whether you are eligible for federal tax credits, which will lower your premium cost. We can help you with this:
- If your income level and family size make you eligible for subsidized coverage, we will then direct you to the federal marketplace and assist you with your application.
- If you are not eligible for any subsidies, our agents will discuss your options for private health insurance, which include the exact same plans as the marketplace, as well as additional options.
Either way, the friendly agents here at BRIS are here to guide you to the health insurance that is best for you and/or your family.
The first step is to determine whether you are eligible for federal tax credits. We can help you determine this. Either way, the friendly agents here at BRIS are here to guide you to the health insurance that is best for you and/or your family.
Are you interested in a dental plan? Ameritas has individual and family plans available. Click the Ameritas link below to get a quote.